club announcementslast updated: 24th Mar '14
- Duvelle Bowmen's 25th Anniversary shoot is being held on 27th April. We are now fully booked with a waiting list. If you are booked in but are unable to shoot please ring Carol Shaw and cancel in good time so someone else on the waiting list can take your place.
We have 40 Mixed targets on a newly designed course in our woodland and our head Chef Jim (my son-in-law) has been given special permission to come and cook breakfasts as it is his son Marco's 1st birthday on the day.
Every entrant will receive a commemorative badge at registration and we have some special anniversary prizes for those in first place.
We look forward to welcoming you all to Duvelle and hope for good weather.
Lewis Chuck 17th Apr '14
- King's Lynn Field Archers wish to invite you to their Spring open shoot which is to take place on Sunday 27th April 2014.
Situated in the heart of West Norfolk our disused quarry makes for the perfect field archery venue. We will be laying 36 3Ds to suit all styles and abilities and full catering will be available through out the day. Camping on the Saturday night is available and well behaved dogs are welcome. For more info/to book email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 07808 831236/01406 350033. Further details/directions can be found at www.kingslynnfieldarchers.co.uk
Mike Sawyer 31st Mar '14
- A padlocked shed was broken into on or around 4th/5th March near Liskeard, SE Cornwall. Amongst the items stolen were five Longbows (laminates) at between 35/45lb, two Slazenger AFBs, including one child's, a one-off crossbow (not of standard manufacture so therefore very distinctive), 15 dozen various wooden arrows and several quivers, including a hand-tooled leather side quiver embossed with deer and oak leaves in colour (very distinctive).
The theft has been reported to the Police. If anyone sees any of this equipment or is offered any equipment that could be part of the theft, please call Jan Gendall on 01579 343366 or your local Police. Members are asked to keep a look out for any equipment matching the details above.
Jan Gendall 24th Mar '14
- The Archers of Dolphinholme are a newly formed club near Lancaster. We currently shoot on a Tuesday evening at Dolphinholme Village Hall 7.30pm - 9.30pm. We are welcoming all members of the NFAS to come and join us at our indoor venue for some mid week practice. We are still on the hunt for a woodland in the Dolphinholme/ Lancaster area. If any of you would like to come and shoot with us on a Tuesday evening or have any information on available woodlands in this part of the country then we will be more than happy to hear from you. Please contact Graham Bell 07414765762 or Chris Sharp 07910641004. We will keep you updated with are progress in finding a wood and hope to have a shoot date set for the end of the year.
Thom Willis 24th Mar '14
- Do you have any news or announcements that you would like here? Please let us know.
Midweek Shoot at Windwhistle
Celtic Harmony Longbow Club
Kings Lynn Field Archers
South Cheshire F.A.